We seek to help our clients exceed their goals while challenging the intellectual and creative skills of our associates.
We pursue partnerships with small national and international associations and societies needing an association management company offering support for all operational aspects, from membership services to communications to external affairs.
REM operates with the following core values as guiding principles when working with clients, employees and vendors:
- Ethics—in our operating methods
- Service—to our clients and to our community
- Respect—for employees, clients, colleagues
- Challenge—as we assign work to employees
- Teamwork—among employees and with clients and vendors
- Professional Development—for our employees, to benefit ourselves and our client
Learn More: Subscribe to Our Blog
Want to see our thoughts on association management and read about resources of interest to volunteer leaders of nonprofits? To visit the REM Blog, click here. Like what you see? There's a subscription button on the right.